What We Believe
- The infallibility of the inspired Word of God.
- The eternal existence of one infinite God.
- The deity, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious atonement, physical resurrection, and premillenial return of Jesus Christ.
- The universal depravity of man and necessity of salvation through the atoning blood of the Redeemer at Calvary.
- The regenerating and underlying ministry of the Holy Spirit producing the fruit of a transformed life and imparting spiritual gifts.
- The physical resurrection of all men-the saints to everlasting joy and the lost to everlasting conscious torment.
- The commission to the church to live in purity and to spread the Gospel throughout the world while awaiting the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
For further inquiries regarding the doctrinal position of ABI, please feel free to contact us.
Applicants having strong opinions on doctrines that have historically been controversial (i.e., have caused division in the church) need to be sure that they can "agree to disagree".